Warranty & Refund Policy
Warranty & Refund Policy
Our warranty on screen replacement will be mentioned on the job card provided by the technician after repair your device under the following conditions. And warranty applies only to the display issues such as dead pixels, discoloration, visible lines and touch issues, if they arise without any manual intervention.
You can claim a brand new screen with the “continued warranty” for the above issues. You must also know that Continued Warranty in our case doesn’t always mean the same term. For an example warranty offered on screen replacement is 6 months, if you face an issue after 3 months of replacement, then the replaced screen will have warranty for another 3 months. The warranty is limited to either parts, or services, or parts and services, as is the case for which you have made payment.
Warranty doesn’t apply to the following conditions:
- Damage caused by accidental or purposeful drops, and water damage.
- Screen damages arising due to mishandling.
- Subsequent internal hardware (battery, speaker, mic, proximity sensor, camera, Network Card, External buttons) faults that are not related to screen replacement.
- Damage resulting for customer’s self-repair attempts.
- Rooted or Jail-broken devices.
- New damages unrelated to the original repair.
- Software issues unrelated to the repair.
- Loss of data resulting due to repair (highly recommended that you back-up all data before repair/replacement service).
- Issues arising due to existing pre-repair conditions.
- Damage to the device body as noted prior to the repair.
- Tampering with the hardware.
Escalation Matrix for warranty issues?
- 1. Mail the picture/video of the phone highlighting the prevailing display issue over email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 2. In that mail mention your mobile number / job card details.
- 3. If possible, elaborate the problem you’re facing.
Our support associate will respond to you within 24 working hours and schedule our technician to replace your screen.
We have full authority to determine whether the post-repair escalation is valid for warranty or not. After you raise the issue, within 7 working days we’ll schedule another visit or reject your escalation.
Valid Escalations : If the screen quality is bad than it was promised and/or if it’s due to our technician’s fault.
Non-Valid Escalations : Accidental damage, issues arising due to earlier problems or fault parts.
- Disputes regarding interpretation of the terms, conditions and exceptions of this protection plan shall be determined in accordance with the law and practice of a court of competent jurisdiction with Gurgaon (Haryana).
- Tax would be exclusive, as applicable by govt. of India.
You’ll get a 6-month warranty along with a refund the Screen replacements at Service Center Zone under the following conditions:
- Screen/LCD does not work as intended or malfunctions
- Display issues related to screen quality such as dead pixels and touch quality arising without any manual intervention The process for getting a new screen or refund is:
- Share the video of the phone highlighting the display issues to email@example.com.
- Send your phone number or order number or IMEI Number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Customer Support executive will get back to you within 48 hours and schedule your screen replacement at your convenience. Please note that the warranty is:
- Valid only for the original customer and the specific device repaired
- Not transferable across devices
- Not applicable to the device that has been sold or handed over to another person
- Applicable only for 3 months if your old screen is not handed over to our technician. Warranty and Refund is limited to the part(s) and/or service(s) that were paid for, that means if parts were purchased, it is limited to only the replacement of the parts, and if parts and repair service were purchased, warranty extends to cover the parts and labour.